The below framework illustrates how a collective global effort, across all sectors of society, can contribute to the movement of money to help combat climate change, extreme poverty and inequality. It will help some of the most vulnerable and desperate people in the world be elevated to positions that enable them to contribute effectively to society and that leads to them living happier, healthier, dignified and fulfilling lives.
The Global Circular Support System (GCSS) to help families in extreme poverty, inequality & planet health
The Global Network Support Charity would like to introduce this bottom-up meets top-down solution - a solution that can help bring funds to where they are needed most.
At the heart of the GCSS is the Global Loyalty-Rewards Fundraiser - to help ‘People & Planet’
A collective effort, worldwide, across all sectors of society, for this GCSS, will result in billions of dollars being regularly distributed worldwide, positively impacting on our suffering people and planet, as the above flow diagram and following points show:
- Government’s support to world financiers and business leaders
- World financiers and business leaders bring good prices to supply chains
- Supply chains then help by giving good prices to Supporter Businesses of the Global Loyalty-Rewards Fundraiser
- Supporter Businesses in turn give discounts or special offers (loyalty rewards) to the funding Network Members of the Global Loyalty-Rewards Fundraiser
- Network Members are the funders of the Global Loyalty-Rewards Fundraiser. These members pay a membership fee that helps the charity carry out its global work. Network Members receive ‘loyalty-rewards’ in the form of discounts or special offers from Supporter Businesses
- Economies are helped as funds are distributed in to communities from the Global Loyalty-Rewards Fundraiser
The Global Loyalty-Rewards Fundraiser is run by AIMS Supporter Services, the charity’s main sponsor. Global participation in the Global Loyalty-Rewards Fundraiser will result in billions of dollars being regularly donated by the Global Network Support Charity to help families living in extreme poverty, inequality and the health of the planet.
For further details of the Global Loyalty-Rewards Fundraiser please view the ‘Participate Now’ page on this website.
At the heart of the Global Circular Support System is a funding solution that will be instrumental in making a very big difference in the lives of these families in need.
This funding solution is found in the operation of an innovative charity/social enterprise initiative, called the Global Loyalty-Rewards Fundraiser – to help ‘People & Planet’. This is a global fundraiser using a ‘loyalty-rewards’ program. The business model for the global fundraiser has been designed using features from a number of globally successful businesses - click here for more information on the Global Loyalty-Rewards Fundraiser and how it works
Our charity is not able to operate this type of fundraising program - we can only receive profit from its operation. Therefore, the program will be operated by the contracted social enterprise/business arm of this initiative - our charity’s main sponsor and partner - AIMS Supporter Services (AIMS) - click here for more information about this on our FAQs page
Learn about the work our charity carries out in our homeland of New Zealand - click here